EmoryDay is looking for talented Content Writers who can provide editorial expertise to join our team of freelance digital marketing staff. In this position, you will be working with various team members to create and edit dynamic content that will enhance our EmoryDay’s marketing initiatives.
As a full-service Internet marketing company, we provide business marketing services to companies in need of a full-service outsourced solution. Our teams meet with our clients regularly to progressively improve and manage all aspects of their Internet marketing, including:
- Website Design
- Content Development
- Lead Generation
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Publicity
- Write headlines, promotional copy, editorial content, etc for all site updates
- Write subject lines, headlines, promotional copy and call to actions for digital campaigns such as email campaigns, social media ads, display ads, etc.
- Write, edit and proofread product description and details for websites
- Incorporate clear, concise and compelling content that meets SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Edit and repurpose existing collateral material for ne
- Works to balance watch brand product and experiential content on the website
- Can be flexible with tone and voice to suit the audience based on the project at hand
- QA site, email and digital content to ensure copy, images, hyperlinks, and other assets meet branding guidelines and are fully functional
Our ideal candidate has at least 2+ years of copywriting experience for online media or within an agency setting.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Journalism, English, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, particularly for web and digital channels
- Ability to write compelling subject lines, headlines, copy and call to actions
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Experience with SEO and a content management system (CMS)
All of our consultants and employees work virtually. The opportunity provides a certain amount of flexibility timing and the number of hours worked. Most of our consultants work from home offices and each provides their own computers to work from.