MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing technologies. We help more than 500,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
Our growing team of 40 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences. We strive to build a company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
At MailerLite, we use the upside-down marketing funnel. That means our current customers are our main focus. We believe that it’s much easier to grow when you provide value to current customers and make them feel special. That’s the reason they stay with MailerLite and recommend it to others.
Moreover, we concentrate on long-term goals. If we spend time on content, we think of several ways we can extend it (maybe it might become a video/webinar or part of an ebook) and how to make it relevant for the long-term (Is it evergreen? is it optimized for search engines?).
We’re looking for a Content Writer who understands email marketing, SEO and has experience in producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
Content marketing is the biggest part of MailerLite marketing, which includes our Knowledge Base, blog posts, videos, webinars, information on our website, customer-generated YouTube videos, training on MailerLite in Udemy, etc. These are some of the ways we educate our current customers and how new customers learn about MailerLite.
As a content writer, it’s your job to come up with hot topics to write about, new approaches to familiar information, and ways to provide value to our current and potential customers. This includes writing and editing articles, promoting them on social media and brainstorming ideas for content that will increase engagement and drive leads.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization and internet research.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to work independently, handle several projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Available to work 40 hours per week.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote – you can choose every day.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Flexible vacation – take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need.
How To Apply
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com.
Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write “Job application”.
There is also another quick way. Simply send us the URL of your newsletter.
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
- Links to 3 pieces of your content that you are most proud of and why you feel this way.
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage.
- Why you want to join MailerLite?
- What would you improve in MailerLite’s content marketing and why?
- Expected Salary.