Who We Are
Wild West Media provides competitive advertising strategies to the top 1% of Amazon Sellers. We create, manage, and optimize high performing pay-per-click campaigns driven by advanced market intelligence. We are a service business, partnering with our clients to scale their businesses and achieve their desired outcomes. We immerse ourselves in advanced advertising strategy to provide our clients with a competitive advantage.
Who You Are
You’re confident in your ability to write story-driven sales copy that is smart and persuasive. You have experience writing long copy sales letters, landing pages, product descriptions, and pay-per-click ads.
You have the skills and experience to write direct response copy that increases clicks and conversions. You write with a unique voice that creates an authentic connection with customers. Your sales copy speaks directly to the needs and desires of your target audience, compelling them to take action. You’re familiar with the work of David Ogilvy, Leo Burnett, Rosser Reeves, and other legendary ad men.
- Craft long copy sales letters for the agency’s website and landing pages
- Write and optimize Amazon product detail page titles and descriptions
- Create headlines and bullets using direct-response sales techniques
- Write pay-per-click ad copy that increases click-through rates
- Create multiple ad copy variations to continually improve performance
- Clearly explain the product benefits to drive customer acquisition
- Research the product and market to create hooks that differentiate the product
- 3+ years direct response copywriting experience
- Skilled at writing long-form sales copy
- Strong, authentic, conversational writing voice
- Familiar with A/B split testing
- Experience creating effective calls to action (CTAs)
- Advertising and promotion writing skills
- Experience writing e-commerce product descriptions
Wild West Media values and rewards loyalty and hard work. We’re committed to creating great work experiences for our team with opportunities for advancement.
Wild West Media has been scaling search and display campaigns in competitive markets for 15+ years. We’ve spent the last three years focused solely on Amazon Advertising, developing and executing winning pay-per-click campaigns for the top private label brands. If you’re interested in learning more about Wild West Media’s advertising philosophy and strategy.
Applicants must provide samples of relevant work to be considered for the position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail a resumé and cover letter, including details about yourself and your copywriting experience.
Please send copywriting samples in PDF format and/or a link to your online portfolio.
Total Years of Experience
1 - 5 Years