We’re hiring a highly experienced Facebook ad manager to work on big budget campaigns for our top tier clients. You’ll be designing and implementing cutting edge strategies and scaling them to 7 figures and beyond while exceeding our client’s KPI’s.
We’ve been managing Facebook ads for top tier clients in the information product and coaching spaces for 5+ years and have become one of the leading Facebook ad agencies out there.
We need you to pioneer and innovate to create, implement and manage ad campaigns that incorporate every tool ad our disposal (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger bots etc.) to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
If you’re an expert with Facebook ads and you have extensive experience in the information product (online course) and/or coaching world we’d love to hear from you.
Here are some examples of what we do:
- We recently started working with a client who is selling a $497 online course. We took them from a $200/day spend generating a 200% ROAS, to spending over $2,500 USD / day and generating a 250% ROAS. (In other words, from $12k in sales per month to over $100k in sales from a ~$30k spend)
- We’re working with a client who has a large membership site. They were bringing in new members for $80 each before working with us. A few months in we’re bringing in new members for $35 each (on a $47/month product)
This role is important because our client’s results are a top priority for us, and as an ad manager you are responsible for continuing to deliver these outstanding results.
This is a contractor position, starting part-time with a view to move to full-time as quickly as possible (within 3 months).
What will you accomplish in this role?
You’ll deliver outstanding results for clients using Facebook and Instagram ads. Our goal is to support you on your journey from being in the top 1% of Facebook and Instagram advertisers in the world to the top 0.1%.
Innovative strategies and tactics are encouraged and celebrated. We’re all about creative problem solving based on data.
You’ll be given the freedom, flexibility and budget to experiment, test and stay on the cutting edge of FB and IG advertising. Your professional development and research is supported and compensated in order to keep you at the forefront of Facebook and Instagrams rapidly changing advertising environment.
You’ll be implementing our industry leading methodologies and strategies for promoting online courses and coaching programs to achieve the highest possible ROAS for our clients.
What we care about is: 1) delivering outstanding results for our clients; and 2) you love what you do every day and wake up excited to do it
We don’t let a day go by without finding a way to improve our results based on the data available to us.
In this role you will:
1. Design and implement full-funnel ad strategies that achieve the highest possible revenue for our clients. We’re not just focused on lead generation. We implement full-funnel ad strategies with the sole goal of maximising our clients’ return on their advertising investment.
2. Analyse data from large-scale ad campaigns and use that to optimize and design new tests
3. Work directly with our amazing clients, providing insights, data and recommendations to go above and beyond for our clients. We go above and beyond for our clients to help them get the most out of their advertising investment.
4. Scale our clients businesses to $100k USD / month in profitable ad spend and beyond
5. Help companies use webinars, video series’, and other sales funnels to generate millions of dollars per year in revenue with a complete behind the scenes look at these businesses
You’ll walk away from your time at Hubbard Digital having run advertising campaigns for some of the biggest companies in the online education and training space. You’ll also have a wealth of experience working on huge product launches and multi million dollar evergreen ad campaigns.
What are our core values?
Everything we do is dictated by a core set of values shared by every team member.
We care about our clients like they are our business partners. Our decisions are always based around delivering the best outcome for our clients. Integrity and honesty at all times.
We value the relationships with our clients and our team extremely highly. Open, transparent, timely communication with clients and our internal team members is paramount.
We value balance between work and personal time. You’re encouraged to take public holidays off, and we back that up by making those paid days off. Our team members also get paid vacation time each year (yes, even as contractors).
We take a data-driven approach to managing our clients ad accounts.
We’re a team of creative problem solvers and are insatiably curious. We’re creative and innovative. If we’re faced with problems we get in and figure it out – whatever that takes.
We’re a leader in the field and deliver outstanding results for our clients because we focus on innovation and creating ad campaigns that are at the forefront of the digital marketing world. Our clients are in turn leaders in their respective fields.
We only work with clients who are already successfully selling over 6-figures per year, have established sales funnels and are ready to pour fuel on the fire using paid advertising. Why? Because our client’s success is the most important thing to us. And we make sure our clients are in a position to succeed before we partner with them.
We believe that by helping others who are making a difference and providing products and services that help others succeed, we can amplify that effect 10x and allow them to create an even bigger impact.
Our goal is first to provide outstanding results for our clients that no other ad agency can match (we’re in the business of making them money), and also providing an outstanding experience for each of our clients that makes them delighted to work with us.
Who will you work with?
You will work directly with me (Andrew Hubbard, the CEO) and your team will consist of an account manager (who you will directly report to), and 2 other full time ad managers who you will work alongside.
You’ll also interact with our graphic design team and video editors, as well as other core team members such as VA’s and support staff.
Where will you work?
We all work remote – Andrew, our CEO and founder is in Australia, and we also have team members scattered around North America.
That means you have the flexibility to work from home, a co-working location, or wherever you do your best work.
As a senior ad manager, we expect you to take ownership of the management and results of your ad accounts. You will be a daily “in-the-weeds” practitioner (aka: strategising, optimising, testing, analysing and reporting) as well as communicating with clients and your team.
You will own 2 numbers as a senior ad manager:
1. % of your accounts exceeding client KPI’s
2. Monthly ad spend for each of your clients
- 3+ Years of Facebook Advertising Experience
- 2+ Years of Experience With Online Sales Funnels / Webinars
- 2+ Years of Copywriting Experience
- 1+ Years of Experience With Online Courses (Marketing, selling, creating etc.)
- (Preferred) Remote Work Experience
- Able to work part-time at first (up to 3 months), before moving to a full time contractor role
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)
- Paid public holidays
- Occasional event and conference tickets
- Unlimited education allowance