vidIQ helps YouTube creators and brands get more views and save time. With over 750k active weekly users, we are the #1 Chrome Extension for YouTube creators. Customers include Red Bull, Buzzfeed, PBS, TMZ, BBC and thousands of the largest YouTube creators. We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Scott Banister and Mark Cuban. vidIQ is profitable with a team over 15 employees and growing.
We are looking for a content creator/editor with some social media experience. In this role, you will work with the team to write SEO based blog posts and develop social media posts for many platforms including: Blog, web pages, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and more.
- Writing and posting 2-4 blogs per week
- Create emails for marketing and sales
- Work with the marketing team to manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin channels and help grow their audiences
- Create and maintain the social media calendar
- Engage in daily brand-related social conversations with followers across social platforms
- Re-purpose long-form YouTube video content into short-clips to distribute on platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Respond to and continue to develop our community through all social platforms.
- Strong writing skills
- Writing samples for blog posts and social media posts
- 1-5 years experience in professional writing & social media
- Self-direction and discipline with previous remote work experience
- Maintain and develop brand voice through platform-specific copy
- Develop ideas for social content
- Stay on top of social media trends and algorithm changes